- Major: Kinesiology
- Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Soccer Taco
- Why DG?: They embody what it means for empowered women to empower other women.
VP Social Standards
- Major: Marketing
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Tupelo Honey
- Why DG?: I stayed in DG because of the relationships I have made and the amazing women I get to interact with and get to know daily.
- Major: Architecture
- Hometown: Hendersonville, TN
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Saveli's Italian on Sutherland Ave
- Why DG?: I've met my best friends in DG, my friend group is the goofiest group of girls and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know they are always there to put a smile on my face and I am thankful DG brought them to me.
- Major: Business Analytics
- Hometown: Canton, GA
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: The French Market Creperie
- Why DG?: I went dg because I saw myself creating meaningful relationships with the girls in the chapter, and I choose to stay because of how important those relationships are to me now.
- Major: Marketing with a Concentration in Economics
- Hometown: Kingsport, TN
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Not Watsons
- Why DG?: I went DG because of the people I met during recruitment and I stay in DG because of the true friendships I have developed. My sisters inspire me and push me to be better every single day.
- Major: Retail and Consumer Sciences
- Hometown: Murfreesboro, TN
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Not Watsons or Nama
- Why DG?: I went dg because I felt like I could always be myself in our house during recruitment. I stayed because of all the amazing women in our chapter. I feel supported in everything that I do and wouldn't have been able to push myself as much if it wasn't
VP Member Education
- Major: Natural Resources and Environmental Economics
- Hometown: Petersburg, TN
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Downtown Grill and Brewery
- Why DG?: I went DG because I could tell how real the women in this chapter were. I was a double legacy coming through recruitment, but I did not want to be wanted for that reason alone. I felt these women truly valued me and made me feel welcomed and supporte
- Major: Biochemistry Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Hometown: Marietta, GA
- Favorite Place to Eat in Knoxville: Soccer Taco or any Mexican restaurant
- Why DG?: I went DG because I always felt welcomed and at home walking into this house. I continue to stay in DG because the women in this chapter continuously lift me up and encourage me to be the best version of myself.